Monday, March 8, 2010

Matthew 18:2-4

"He called a little child and had him stand among them. And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."


Humility is a fruit of the Spirit, the result of his ministry in our hearts. But this ministry does not occur without deliberate, conscious effort on our part. The Spirit does not make us humble; he enables us to humble ourselves in these difficult situations.

We should judge ourselves...I have to ask myself, "When do I put my needs before others? Before Michael's, my children, those in the Body of Christ? What steps can I take to put their needs ahead of my own?"

Mama Barb

No comments: