Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ephesians 4:2,

"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." (NIV)


If I could remember that God does this for me. He has forgiven me of a multitude of sins. Most of which His grace poured over me...instead of his wrath. Instead of being all bent because the bag of chips was open and left out again...Just close the bag and put it back into the pantry.

I hate when I fall to my flesh! I get so frustrated when I can't express love like I have been created to do. Then I can't take back all the harsh words and actions. It leave a cut deep into the soul of my family. As much as they would like to tell me it's ok. They too carry that scar and rub it each time I fail...it's the memory of my last sin.

God forgive me when I choose not to love...forgive me for not taking a deep breath and waiting for you to fill me so I can close the chip bag and put it back in the pantry myself.

to be filled with Grace...

No comments: