Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Matthew 13:11

"Jesus answered, 'You have been chosen to know the secrets about the kingdom of heaven, but others cannot know these secrets'."

God speaks all languages - including mine! He says, " I will...show you were to go" (Psalm 32:8). Are we not urged to "accept teaching from His mouth" (Job 22:22). So I ask you, "What language is God speaking to you?"

I am so very thankful He is speaking to me! Aren't you grateful that He cares enough to talk? Isn't it good to know that "the Lord tells his secrets to those who respect him (Psalm 25:14)?

God is speaking my language! "Barbara you have been chosen to know the secrets about the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 13:11). Put your name in the verse...He is speaking your language too!

Maybe a word of thanks is appropriate for speaking to me in a way that I can understand the treasures of the Kingdom! It's one thing to miss a message from your family on the cell phone...or an email from a friend. It's something else entirely to miss one from God about the destiny of your life!

Mama Barb

"That seed is like the person who hears the teaching and understands it. That person grows and produces fruit, sometimes a hundred time more, sometimes sixty times more and sometimes thirty times more"(Matthew 13:23).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please pray on my behalf for clarity in my calling, guidance to know it is the Lord that is speaking to me and for doors to be opened showing me the way he wishes for me to take.